You're choosing "star quality" photography when you choose Cowtown Paparazzi, one of the most sought after studios in the DFW area. We limit our sessions per year to allow our clients the utmost in care and service, and an outstanding quality of artwork. We offer customized packaging that is suited individually to each client's needs. Please let us know if we can set up a consultation time for you.
Johnny Latham, owner of Cowtown Paparazzi Photography has become DFW's premier nonprofit photographer. Over the past 7 years he has worked with several nonprofits in the DFW area to assist them in reaching their yearly goals! If you would like to donate to one of these worthy charities, you can do so below by clinking on their link.
Johnny W. Latham - M. Photog.
Certified Professional Photographer and Owner
Office - (817) 847-8835
The photographer is great and really easy to work with while remaining professional.
You will not be disappointed when using CP, impressive. Pricing is also very comp
within this market. Great job CP, keep it up!
I really don't have words to express how fabulous I think these photos are........you are a true artist!!!
Unbelievable!!! I will be contacting you soon.
Great with small children! All of my best photos of my twins are from Cowtown!
A local favorite, fantastic service.
Love, love the Ease of working with this Photog. Thank u CP!!!!
I have had great experiences with this photographer. A pleasure to work with and
very professional. Highly recommended.
Professional, a pleasure to work with, creative, and fun. I highly recommend this
high quality photographer and his great prices!!!
Terms and Conditions
1. Exclusive Photographer. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer's duties and do not photograph poses arranged by the Photographer.
2. Deposit and Payment. The Client shall make a deposit to retain the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. At such time as this order is completed, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost and Client shall pay the balance due.
3. Cancellation. If the Client shall cancel this Agreement thirty (30) or more calendar days before the wedding date, any deposit paid to the Photographer shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within thirty days of the wedding date and if the Photographer does not obtain another assignment for that date, liquidated damages shall be charged in a reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit.
4. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the property of the Photographer. If the package includes the negatives disregard number 5, skip to number 6.
5. The Photographer shall make proofs and previews available to the Client for the purpose of selecting photographs, but such proofs and previews shall be on loan and, if they are not returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt by the Client, shall be charged to the Client at the same rate as finished prints of the same size. The Photographer may, with the Client's permission, make the proofs available on a Web site or CD-ROM.
6. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer's portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer's studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
7. Client's Usage. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer. If Client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the wedding, Photographer authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall request that the newspaper run a credit for the Photographer adjacent to the photograph, but shall have no liability if the newspaper refuses or omits to do so.
8. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer's illness, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client's order.
9. Photographer. The Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Photographer's illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
10. Inherent Qualities. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.